Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm Baaaa-aaack!

Hi there again, blog!

It's been a long time since I've updated you. I'm sorry you have been neglected! I've had a busy end-of-the-year with school (without going into details: I'll be at a new, way BETTER school than I was!)

My friend Summer has a great blog that she's starting up. You can find her here. She has a 30-day challenge meme she got from a friend. I think a 30-day challenge (or 60-day..or 90-day...who am I kidding? I'm not as good a blogger as my KatiePIC, who updates every day!)

So, without further adieu, here are the instructions for the 30-day challenge:

Day 1-A recent picture and 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12- Celebrity Crush
Day 13-A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16- Favorite Quote
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-Wishes
Day 30-Yet another picture

Happy reading!

No comments: