Sunday, November 16, 2008

And so it begins

I have wanted to post a published blog for some time now, I just have never quite gotten around to it. Well, I guess excuses got in the way, but that's in the past now.

What spurred me to create this blog today is that I found an old link to a blog I kept religiously all through high school. My writing was so much better then - full of eloquence. I also had fun traveling down memory lane.

Also, I was inspired by many friends who have, as I now proclaim, way cooler and better blogs than I. :-)

This blog will be about my life and observations of others. I will probably talk about current events and other important things that are going on.

I want to focus on getting my thoughts down so I can read my past from time to time. So come along for the ride.

No comments: