Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I'm thankful for

Sunshine ~ my health ~ friends ~ my family~ rainy lazy days ~ my home ~ my safety ~ the troops ~ having a job ~ sheets straight from the dryer ~ Disney ~ the internet ~ text books ~ glue sticks ~ cameras ~ concerts ~ Target ~ iced tea ~ my glasses ~ airplanes ~ grass ~ blue skies ~ apples ~ baseball ~ my diploma ~ my past ~ the beach ~ Woody's ~ lip balm~ cheap gas ~ fireplaces ~ Roxbury ~ Santa ~ flowers ~ music ~ everything bagels ~ strawberry frosted doughnuts ~ Rascal Flatts ~ movies ~ giggling ~ luminaries ~ sunglasses ~ London ~ the Rockefeller Christmas Tree ~ the Rockettes ~ my birthday ~ my computer ~ New York City ~ red wine ~ candles ~ cookies ~ phones ~ letters ~ hugs ~ kisses ~ Jon and Kate +8 ~ American Idol ~ coffee ~ iced cream ~ cake ~ sparkly things ~ art ~ peace ~ love ~ happiness . . . . . plus much more.


Remember to give thanks for all that you have, today and every day.

No comments: