Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Bucket List

I got an email from Paul's mom today and she mentioned that she wanted to go to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC next year, as it was on her "Bucket List." That got me thinking that I should really get around to making one for myself.

So I've started to compile different things I want do do in my life. This list is fluid and subject to change. I know it's not much to look at, but it's a work in progress. Also, I've tried to limit the list to things at least 1/2 way feasible.


My Bucket List



Accomplish:
  • Earn my master's degree
  • Pay off my student and car loans
  • Own a brand new car
  • Own a brand new house
  • Have at least two children
  • Coach said childrens' t-ball team

Travel:
  • Visit all 50 states
  • See the Mona Lisa
  • Ride the London Eye
  • Attend mass at the Vatican
  • Look out at Paris from the Eiffel Tower
  • Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
  • Go to Disneyland
  • Have a Guiness at the Guiness factory in Ireland
  • Play blackjack in Las Vegas
Events
  • Go to a World Series game
  • Go to a Superbowl
  • Get married (preferably on the beach)

No comments: